Basic information about the Clark County
The Clark County is located in the state of Indiana. This county occupies 377 square miles, with 4 square miles being water areas. There are 110.232 inhabitants living in the county according to the 2010 Census. As for the racial makeup of Clark County citizens, the 3 largest groups are White (87.05%), followed by Black or African American (6.95%) and Some Other Race (2.65%). There are 44.248 households in the county, while 66,61% of them are family households and 33,39% represent non family households. There are 9 cities and towns in Clark County. The most populated city is Jeffersonville city and the smallest town or village is New Washington CDP.
- 3.497Remainder of Monroe township
- 3.134Remainder of Silver Creek township
- 2.812Remainder of Union township
- 717Remainder of Utica township
- 1.136Remainder of Washington township
- 1.939Remainder of Wood township