Basic information about the Dubois County
The Dubois County is located in the state of Indiana. This county occupies 436 square miles, with 9 square miles being water areas. There are 41.889 inhabitants living in the county according to the 2010 Census. As for the racial makeup of Dubois County citizens, the 3 largest groups are White (95.11%), followed by Some Other Race (3.09%) and Two or More races (0.88%). There are 16.133 households in the county, while 71,03% of them are family households and 28,97% represent non family households. There are 6 cities and towns in Dubois County. The most populated city is Jasper city and the smallest town or village is Birdseye town.
- 1.472Remainder of Ferdinand township
- 1.439Remainder of Harbison township
- 1.127Remainder of Jefferson township
- 2.151Remainder of Madison township
- 1.212Remainder of Marion township
- 1.470Remainder of Patoka township