Basic information about the Hamilton County
The Hamilton County is located in the state of Indiana. This county occupies 404 square miles, with 9 square miles being water areas. There are 274.569 inhabitants living in the county according to the 2010 Census. As for the racial makeup of Hamilton County citizens, the 3 largest groups are White (88.5%), followed by Asian (4.8%) and Black or African American (3.5%). There are 99.835 households in the county, while 74,88% of them are family households and 25,12% represent non family households. There are 9 cities and towns in Hamilton County. The most populated city is Carmel city and the smallest town or village is Atlanta town.
- 2.193Remainder of Adams township
- 4.702Remainder of Clay township
- 1.503Remainder of Delaware township
- 2.472Remainder of Fall Creek township
- 3.165Remainder of Jackson township
- 5.682Remainder of Noblesville township