Basic information about the Tippecanoe County
The Tippecanoe County is located in the state of Indiana. This county occupies 504 square miles, with 4 square miles being water areas. There are 172.780 inhabitants living in the county according to the 2010 Census. As for the racial makeup of Tippecanoe County citizens, the 3 largest groups are White (84.03%), followed by Asian (6.21%) and Black or African American (4%). There are 65.532 households in the county, while 56,47% of them are family households and 43,53% represent non family households. There are 14 cities and towns in Tippecanoe County. The most populated city is Lafayette city and the smallest town or village is Colburn CDP.
- 1.440Remainder of Lauramie township
- 7.161Remainder of Perry township
- 2.445Remainder of Sheffield township
- 1.742Remainder of Shelby township
- 5.766Remainder of Tippecanoe township
- 18.102Remainder of Wabash township