Basic information about the Rush County
The Rush County is located in the state of Kansas. This county occupies 719 square miles, with 1 square miles being water areas. There are 3.307 inhabitants living in the county according to the 2010 Census. As for the racial makeup of Rush County citizens, the 3 largest groups are White (97.16%), followed by Two or More races (1.15%) and Some Other Race (0.73%). There are 1.511 households in the county, while 61,42% of them are family households and 38,58% represent non family households. There are 8 cities and towns in Rush County. The most populated city is La Crosse city and the smallest town or village is Alexander city.
- 51Remainder of Alexander-Belle Prairie township
- 81Remainder of Banner township
- 49Remainder of Big Timber township
- 76Remainder of Center township
- 78Remainder of Hampton-Fairview township
- 106Remainder of La Crosse-Brookdale township